Saturday, July 5, 2008

MapleStory Private server

I have , for the last couple of days, been searching for a good maplestory private server for fun because at the moment, maplesea is having some bad lag for non Singapore players. So yeah, ive been testing out all sorts of different servers, and I have so far settled into ChaosMS.



The character I made in there first is called Seth, my DragonStory movie character. Its quite interesting to use your own movie character, he is a Paladin. I never realised until now that paladins totally pawn. But in the Pserver, the heavenly hammer skill is not working. *sad face*

Currently Im level 165, and i played for 2 days on this server.



But the problem is , after downloading all sorts of rubbish, my computer has gone abit nuts. And I cant open MapleSEA now to greet all my friends T^T I click the maple icon and nothing happens. My fraps and printer programs are also screwed. Most likely Il have to fully reformat my stupid computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry for hijacking ur blog... may I know the link to ChaosMS? Is the server still working? :)